Pick-Me-Up Printables

Sometimes life can really turn your world upside-down-inside-out. The thing is, no matter how battered you are, how exhausted you are, how devastated you felt, you just need to pick yourself up again and again. Of course, this is easier said than done but only if you hear the right words.

If you ever feel any of these piece of advice will help you feel better, go ahead and print them out!
I started off with the first piece because this piece of advice
came from my son and it really got me all pumped up
to start learning typography and practise my doodling.
I think it's a pretty good advice.
A4 size


A part of the lyrics from "Brave" by Idina Menzel.
I think this verse right here applies to everyone
who needs a little 'boost-me-up' no?

More printables to come.
Stay tune.
Merry Printing!


post signature

1 comment:

Newer Page Older Page Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...